Everything You Need To Deploy EncryptRIGHT Enterprise-wide
EncryptRIGHT provides tremendous flexibility in the way it can be deployed to encrypt and tokenize data and manage keys from a central location. EncryptRIGHT runs on all major operating systems, provides broad application development support and can be implemented by programmers and non-programmers alike. "Because EncryptRIGHT is so flexible, it provides everything an enterprise needs to standardize on a single encryption and tokenization solution across an organization," said an EncryptRIGHT user at a large financial institution.
“EncryptRIGHT can be a one-stop solution for data protection and critical business needs throughout our organization,” said the Vice President of Encryption. “My team manages and administrates five different (encryption) solutions. Each solution is unique. EncryptRIGHT has more flexibility than any other solution we manage.”
The flexibility built into EncryptRIGHT allows you to:
- Secure sensitive data at the field level, at the record level, or in bulk
- Implement tokenization with or without a commercial database; e.g., Oracle and SQL Server
- Secure whole files without programming by using EncryptRIGHT as a utility
- Manage keys and security settings for a large number of end points from a central point
- Accommodate many new requirements without reprogramming (set up properly, of course)
- Implement data encryption or tokenization without changing the application
- Generate tokens two ways: random tokenization and tokenization by encryption
- Use almost any development tool with EncryptRIGHT’s API
- Encrypt or tokenize data across multiple platforms using a single solution
EncryptRIGHT’s format-preserving encryption processes can reduce implementation time frames from months to weeks making it more cost effective than other products in the marketplace. It is extremely scalable and supports mainframes, AS400, UNIX, Linux and Windows operating systems.
The EncryptRIGHT tokenization module can create tokens that have the same format and data type as the original values, so you don't need to change your applications or databases to support tokenized values.
The EncryptRIGHT API is simple, easy to use and requires little or no knowledge of cryptography. All cryptographic decisions are made in a data protection policy (DPP). You don’t need to be an encryption expert to define the cryptographic options, keys and data conversions needed. This can be performed by your security administrator. As a result, your programmer is free to focus on programming rather than figuring out cryptography.
EncryptRIGHT also provides a user-friendly environment in which a non-programmer can implement data encryption, tokenization and key management. EncryptRIGHT makes it easy to determine what data to protect, how to protect it, access level of employees and key management policies. Using a graphical user interface (GUI), security professionals can select which data to encrypt or tokenize, then follow prompts to insure they implement the right data security and key management for their situation.